Texas Hold 'Em Poker Tournament
Friday, April 25th - 6:30pm
*Please Note: Personal Checks, Cash, and Credit Card ONLY.
(If writing a company check, the company must be an LLC).
All Checks must be made payable to NAA PAC.
May 28th, 2014
$178.00 (includes Course, Study Guide & Exam Fee)
GLAA Golf Outing
Thursday, June 26th 10:30am
Marriott Griffin Gate
Sign up before April 15th and get $50 OFF Foursome Registration ($450)
Register After April 15th and price goes up to $500
April Green Tips
Tips on Handling Litter
Make sure your trash is secured in the correct receptacle.
This means placing cigarette butts in ash trays and ensuring that your garbage and
recycling containers are properly closed.
- When you see litter, choose to pick it up and dispose of it.
- Carry a litter bag in your vehicle or on your bicycle.
- Volunteer for neighborhood and community cleanups.
- Report a litter bug.
Educate your employees on the importance of taking pride in their workplace by
maintaining a litter-free environment.
- Provide trash and cigarette receptacles at the entrance to your business.
- Ensure that your dumpsters remain closed.
- Adopt an area around your business to monitor and keep tidy.