October General Membership Meeting | October 17th
FALL LEGISLATIVE UPDATE MEETING WITH Q&APresented by: Stephen Marshall of Sherrow, Sutherland & Associates
This meeting will cover the following topics:
- New Dog-Bite liability changes
- New Domestic Violence law
- Source of Income as a potential protected class
- The Housing Instability Report
- HUD Guidance on Assistance Animal Verification Letters
We will present the 2018 Board of Directors and Slate of Officers for your VOTE!
Don’t miss the last GMM of 2017!
WHEN: Tuesday, October 17th from 11:30 - 1:30PM
WHERE: Copper Roux, 861 South Broadway, Lexington (NEW LOCATION!)
COST: $35 per person (Non-Member Rate: $70)