GLAA Career Center | Property Management Positions
Property Manager | Kampus Properties
Kampus Properties’ mission is to create life-changing environments.
We attempt to accomplish our mission by living out our core values of:
1) serving residents so they have a quality housing experience,
2) valuing others interests above our own,
3) stewarding resources wisely so we can give generously, and
4) acknowledging God in all we do.
Kampus Properties is seeking a highly motivated, resourceful professional with strong managerial skills – someone great with people but also task-oriented. This role is specifically focused on leading the property management team (made up of leasing, maintenance, resident management, and bookkeeping) and on resident satisfaction for over 500 residents in 250 apartment homes around UK.
In order to be considered for this opportunity, applicants must be…
• A person of the highest character, sharing 100% in our mission and values
• Capable of creating/maintaining a culture of service, love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, & self-control.
• An achiever, hungry, & goal-oriented; loving excellence, not afraid to get their hands dirty & serve others in anyway to accomplish the mission and goals
• Genuinely caring, with a passion to ensure the needs of others are met and their lives are enriched
• Extremely responsive
• A team leader and player, chemistry with the team is a necessity
• A clear communicator with a positive, get-it-done attitude
• A motivator of others and self-motivated
• Resourceful (determined to solve problems when obstacles come up)
• The right personality fit of an outstanding manager and general experience in supervising others to achieve results yet also humble and teachable, loving to grow and open to new ideas.
• Adept at maintaining processes/systems with a team & reporting on progress
• Two years experience in the apartment industry or more is a major bonus
• Intentions to stay and grow with the company (we intend on growing a lot)
We are not looking for applicants that are…
• Satisfied with “good enough”
• View others needs as a problem rather than an opportunity
• A time puncher. This is more than a job/business to us. We want to change the world and make it
a better place. We are making a difference in the world and you will be the key person in keeping
that before the team. If you don’t believe this, you and the team will be diminished and we will
receive far from the best from you.
• View this as a next step to something “better”. This is a calling to use your gifts and talents to
better others lives. It is extremely rewarding and about more than making a dollar for yourself or
the owners. We are literally out to change the world and need a 100% bought-in partner.
Salary & Hours
• Starting salary and bonuses are negotiable per experience and skill level, but we believe the pay is at the top of the bandwidth for the industry & location.
• Benefits include a monthly health insurance reimbursement, 401K savings plan with a 3% employer match, life and disability insurance, paid vacation/holidays, as well as considerations like scholarships for continuing education, mileage, cell phone reimbursement, etc.
• Typical hours are 8/9AM to 4/6PM during the week, though currently we take turns for 2 hours on Sunday once a month to return leasing calls.
• Forty to fifty hours per week is the general expectation except during move-in season the end of July & beginning of August.
• Comp time or time and a half is available, but again, we are not looking for a time puncher but someone who wants to excel.
• We are very protective about time-off and downtime so we have systems in place to protect your time-off. We highly value our employees as well as residents and recently won the highest honor of Distinguished Service Award from the National Apartment Associations local chapter and expect to carry on in the same manner.
Our ideal time to hire is April 1st though we are potentially flexible. If you are interested please email firstname.lastname@example.org. We will answer questions and send a paper application. All applications are confidential. Qualified applicants will be required to successfully complete a background screening. Kampus Properties is an equal opportunity employer.
Please visit www.kampusproperties.com & www.humphressgroup.com to learn more about our fantastic company.
Thanks for your interest!
Anthony Humphress, CAM
Disclaimer: GLAA does not recommend or promote any applicants for employment. This is a member benefit and any qualified applicant may apply. The GLAA is in accordance with any equal employment opportunity guidelines and regulations. All job postings are posted by a representative from each company.